Wondering about the latest trends in mobile? The industry’s largest conference – Mobile World Congress 2014 – just wrapped up in the mobile world capital, Barcelona, Spain. This event draws more than 85,000 guests from 200 countries. A powerful line-up of industry leaders gave presentations, including:
- Jon Matonis, Executive Director & Board Member, Bitcoin Foundation;
- John Chambers, Chairman & CEO, Cisco;
- Mark Zuckerberg, Founder & CEO, Facebook; and,
- Jan Koum, Co-founder & CEO, WhatsApp.
With almost 2,000 exhibitors, the latest gadgets and newest mobile developments were easy to find. Representatives from media all around the globe also convene here to collect and share the latest news in the industry.
To learn more about Mobile World Congress 2014, try the following sites and searches:
- Mobile World Congress 2014 website
- Event highlights can also be found on the Mobile World Congress 2014 site.
- Search for related posts on Google+, Twitter, and Facebook using the hashtag #mwc14
- Enter the words “Mobile World Congress 2014” into your favorite search engine and find hundreds of articles from the media and attendees
We’ll also be sharing some of the industry news from Mobile World Congress via our blog and social media sites in the upcoming days. Join in the conversation on Twitter, Facebook, and Google+!