Now Available! Single Sign-on with Gmail
Having trouble remembering your my.halloo.com login and password? Now, if you have your Halloo account associated with a Gmail email, you can log into my.halloo.com using your Gmail credentials. This will allow you to easily access all of your Halloo phone system features.
If your account is not currently associated with a Gmail email address, simply:
- Log into my.halloo.com using your current credentials.
- Click on User Settings under the My Extensions sidebar.
- Change your current email address to your Gmail email address.
- Click the Save Changes button at the bottom of the screen.
The next time you log into my.halloo.com, you will be able to do so by clicking on the G Sign in button underneath the Halloo panel. Note: This feature is not currently available for free accounts.
- Feature overview video
- Extensions video
- Administrator’s guide
- User’s guide
- Frequently asked questions
- Support by topic
What’s Happening in Louisville?
We’re looking at the business climate in cities across the U.S. Click here to learn what Louisville has to offer.
Don’t let your city go unnoticed. Is there something awesome for businesses or startups in your area? We’d love to hear about it. Email us to have your city featured in an upcoming blog post!