What is the easiest way to record my voicemail greeting?
To record your voicemail greeting or mailbox name:
- Navigate to the Settings → Voicemail page.
- Click on the [⤒] icon to open the Upload Audio menu.
- Choose Record new message to make the recording directly on your computer or tablet. Follow
the prompts to stop the recording and to upload the audio to Halloo.
- If your device doesn't have a microphone, choose the Call me to record message option to
make the recording using your telephone. Halloo will call you at your current location to make the
recording. Follow the prompts as directed.
- If you have a pre-recorded audio file on your computer, select Upload audio file to
save it on Halloo.
If you are an Administrator for the account, you may also
record audio for other users and extensions. To do this:
- Navigate to the user’s extension whose greeting you would like to change through the
Administration tab at the top of the page.
- Click on Settings (gear icon) for the extension you want to operate on.
- Click on the Voicemail tab.
- The process for recording the audio is the same as for your extension.
- Make sure that your telephone is ready to receive incoming calls.
We suggest that you use a “landline” telephone, preferrably
not cordless, to ensure the highest quality audio.
- This feature will use standard Halloo plan minutes, so preparing your message
in a written script may be helpful.