Quick Reference Guide
Welcome to Halloo! This online guide will introduce you to the many
features and options available in the Halloo system. This Quick
Reference Guide is a good starting point for all users of Halloo
and will give you the basics of signing in, checking your voicemail,
and setting up your forwarding preferences.
How to Setup Your New Office or FlexCall Account
The Admin Guide shows you how to set up your new Office
and FlexCall Center account, and covers
how to add extensions, plan and record your auto attendant, change service plans, manage telephone numbers
How to Setup Your New Solo or WebCall Account
Follow these simple steps in order to set up your new Halloo account. You must
have your Account-ID, Username, and PIN handy in order to
sign in to My.Halloo.Com. If you are unsure of this information, please visit
My Halloo and click on “Sign-in help”
to retrieve your PIN.
- Sign in to My Halloo as yourself.
- Set up your General preferences so that the Halloo system
knows how to send you email and page you
- Set up your Call Forwarding preferences so that the Halloo system knows
how to reach you.
- Set up your Voicemail Greeting and preferences next, so that your
callers can leave you messages.
- If you are setting up a Halloo Office or FlexCall account, you should add additional
user extensions now. Please see the Admin Guide for details.
Other Ways to Access My Halloo
All Halloo features are setup and configured through My.Halloo.Com.
And, for your convenience, you can also access Halloo when you are
not on the Internet.
- My Halloo Dialtone
- When you are away from your computer, dial in to retrieve your
messages, update your forwarding preferences, and place outbound
calls. You will interact with the My Halloo Dialtone, which is
an interactive system that can be accessed from any touch tone
- My Halloo Mobile
- Most mobile phones now include a mobile web browser with Internet
access. Visit halloo.mobi on
your mobile device to visually manage your voice messages, change
your forwarding preferences, and more. My Halloo Mobile is a
streamlined version of the My Halloo Web interface, designed
especially for mobile phones. Please refer to the Halloo Mobile
chapter for more information.