Are you a busy professional who is frequently on the road? Don’t worry, you can keep track of your Halloo voicemail by remotely accessing your Halloo account. When using a landline, cell phone, or non-VOIP phone line, you can check your voice mailbox by following these simple steps:
Dial your Halloo telephone number to access your extension.
Depending on how you have set up your service, you may access your extension one of the following ways:
- Dial a number that is directly assigned to your extension.
- Dial your main toll-free number, and navigate to your extension through directories.
- Dial your main local number, and navigate to your extension through directories.
Press * (star) to halt the outbound voicemail greeting.
Enter your secret passcode (PIN) followed by # (pound).
Press ‘*1’ to hear your voicemail messages.
Bonus tip: To navigate additional menus within the My Halloo Dialtone interface, follow the prompts.
Note: You can skip the PIN entry process by doing the following:
- Sign into my.halloo.com.
- Click the User Settings tab of your extension.
- Click the Forwarding.
- Enter the telephone number from which you will likely call to check your messages.
- Check the Connect to Halloo Dialtone when I call in option.
- Click the Save Changes button to save your changes.