The Halloo Find-Me, Follow-Me feature connects you to incoming calls based on your call forwarding setup. Each user in your account will program one or more lines, corresponding to their home, office, and mobile numbers. Then, each user will set rules to tell the system where they are currently and when they plan to change locations, so that the forwarding system can follow appropriately.
Call Forwarding in My Halloo Web
Configure Your Forwarding Lines
- Sign in to My Halloo website.
- Select the User Settings → Forwarding tab.
- Enter your “Home”, “Office”, and “Mobile” numbers into the form and click Save Changes.
- (Optional) Select the Schedule tab to enter time based “follow-me” rules so that your calls are automatically routed based on your weekly schedule.
Set Your Current Location
Select your current location in the Fwd: menu of the Call Control Panel at the top of the My Halloo page.
Note: The Control Panel Location: shows your current forwarding location. Changes to this option take effect immediately and do not require you to click a Save Changes button. If you manually change the location over the course of the day, the change will last until the next scheduled forwarding update as set in the “Schedule” tab.
For example, since you work from the office most of the time between the hours of 8 a.m. and 5 p.m., you have the following rules established in the “Schedule” tab:
- 12 a.m. – Forward to voicemail
- 8 a.m. – Forward to office
- 5 p.m. – Forward to voicemail
Today, you are leaving the office at noon for an outside meeting and would like to take calls on your mobile phone. By changing your current forward-to location in the My Halloo Website to your cell phone number, your calls will immediately forward to your mobile phone. The system will continue to forward calls to your mobile phone until you manually change it back, or a scheduled rule kicks in. In this example, at 5 p.m., the system will begin sending calls to your voicemail, as directed under the “Schedule” tab.