Adding a CallMe! button to your Outlook signature is similar to the other email programs. The key is to create a small file using a text editor like Notepad containing the HTML signature.
- Go to the CallMe Button Wizard at Support > Click-to-Call and enter your Account-ID and extension.
- Decide how you want your button to look and then copy the HTML from the box in Step-4 into a plain text file using an editor such as Notepad.
- Add any other personal information you want to the file, and save it with the name “signature.html”.
- In Outlook, go to Tools > Options > Mail Format > Signatures.
- Pressing the Signatures button will show you your current signatures (if any). Press [New…].
- Pick the option “Use this file as a template:”, and then open your saved “signature.html” file.
- Click [Next >] and make any additions needed to the file.
- Click [Finish], and when you return to the Options window, select the new signature in the “Signature for new messages:” and “Signature for replies and forwards:” options.
- Click [OK] to finish!
That should take care of using the CallMe! button in Outlook. Take a look at screenshots.