With fewer conversations taking place face-to-face, it can be difficult to overcome the barriers to communication. In articles, you’ll often see the following research outcome – only 7% of the way our messages are received have to do with the words we choose. The remaining mix depends on tonality (38%) and body language (55%). As we deal with others remotely, such as via phone, how can we ensure effective communication when we can’t be seen? Continue reading
Are you a Halloo customer? We’d love to have your feedback! Please complete this very brief survey and let us know how you’re using Halloo’s virtual phone system. To add a little incentive, we’ll be giving away a Target Gift Card to one lucky respondent!
Find the survey here – http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/HallooCustomerFeedbackSurvey
One of our clients, Jennifer, called with a problem. Jennifer has an outdoor living catalog which allows customers to order items via her website, or call in orders, if they’d prefer. She has several part-time employees that answer calls and take order information via the phone. Sally noticed an increase in returned shipments due to incorrect addresses over the last several months. She wanted to investigate this dilemma and wondered if Halloo’s virtual phone system could help. Continue reading
How can call recording help your small business?
- Increase customer satisfaction – Recording calls will allow you to reward exceptional customer service. It also provides the opportunity to diffuse customer issues before they escalate.
- Provide training material – Examples of good, bad, and unusual calls can be shared during training sessions with new employees as well as during team meetings.
- Increase accuracy – One of the primary areas for errors is in documenting information that is conveyed via the phone. With the call recorded, team members can review shipping information and order quantities before submitting final order requests. Continue reading
Why use a contact management system in your small business? Because building a customer relationship management system (CRM) can help you:
- Generate more business,
- Increase productivity, and
- Enhance relationships with your customers.
By using a CRM, your company can increase sales an estimated 29-41%. How does this happen? By preventing lost opportunities and enhancing customer relationships. Continue reading
One of our clients, Tim, the owner of a property management company, had this dilemma. “My receptionists are good, but they don’t know everything. I have some recorded messages prepared for the most common problems my customers have, for example, their rental may have an issue with the fireplace, satellite TV, hot tub, etc. I set up an after hours menu for guests to access this menu driven system (i.e. “if you have problems with your hot tub, press ” etc.). Continue reading